There are many electrical appliances in the kitchen, so the power consumption is also large. Reasonable power consumption standards can enhance the kitchen environment safety and improve work efficiency. Keep in mind the electrical specifications, can reduce the use of kitchen utensils in the process of dangerous hidden dangers! Safe use of electrical appliances, safe use of electricity is the most important part of kitchen work. So what are the specific specifications? Let me tell you!
1. Smoking in the kitchen is strictly prohibited.
2. Kitchen equipment should be switched off in time when it is finished or not in use.
3、 酒精、汽油等易燃易爆的危险物品，不可放在炉具或者电源插座旁。 定期检查厨房电路、气路和设备是否正常运行，杜绝隐患的发生。
3. Flammable and explosive dangerous articles such as alcohol and gasoline should not be placed near stoves or power outlets. Check the normal operation of kitchen circuit, air circuit and equipment regularly to eliminate the occurrence of hidden dangers.
4. In kitchen work, remember not to wipe power plugs with wet cloth, and prohibit private power supply.
5. If an accident occurs, accidental electric shock should be switched off by using insulating tools in time and without touching directly by hand.
6, if there is an electrical fire accident, it is necessary to cut off the power immediately, prohibit the use of water or foam extinguisher to extinguish the fire. Using carbon dioxide or dry powder extinguisher to extinguish fire is the best choice.
The above contents are organized and published by Jinan Kitchen Equipment Manufacturer. For more information, please click on our official website for consultation: http://www.yaguanchuju.com.cn.