Every day, people have to deal with the kitchen. Whether commercial kitchen or family kitchen, it is a place where both fire and electricity are used at the same time. Especially commercial kitchen, which has a large workload and many kinds of equipment working at the same time, it is very easy to cause fire outbreaks. How to prevent kitchen fires, please pay attention to the following eight points.
1. Commercial kitchens should strengthen fire safety education for employees, and stop fire safety knowledge training for employees regularly. Resident kitchens should enhance fire knowledge learning and control fire prevention and extinguishing and escape methods in family kitchens.
2. When using fire in kitchen, the staff should keep watch on their posts and monitor the situation of using fire. Most kitchen fires are caused by the separation of people after the use of open fire. Therefore, in the process of kitchen operation, it is necessary to extinguish people from the fire, cut off electricity and close air.
3. Use qualified electrical wiring and kitchen utensils. Electrical appliances and kitchen utensils should be operated in accordance with the instructions, not overloaded with electrical appliances, which will inevitably reduce the fire of kitchen appliances, and periodically check whether the circuit is intact or not.
4. Correct use of liquefied petroleum gas. Because of the particularity of liquefied petroleum gas, it is necessary to strictly follow the correct procedure in operation, avoid operation when leaking gas, and avoid operation of heating tank and overlying tank.
5. If gas pipeline leakage is found, first of all, cover the valve with wet cloth to stop closing, and quickly open doors and windows for ventilation. Never use open fire and start power switch to avoid explosion.
6. When frying food, we should control the amount of oil in the pan, and pay attention to avoid droplets and sundries falling into the pan, so as to avoid overflowing cooking oil and ignition. At the same time, the fierce fire protection and high oil temperature caused the oil pan to fire.
7. Commonly used kitchens should be equipped with a certain number of ABC dry powder extinguishers and fire blankets. Residents'kitchens can also equip some fire extinguishers if conditions permit, so as to eliminate the fire in the early stage in a timely and effective manner.
8. Stop checking gas and fuel pipelines, flange joints and valves in the kitchen regularly to avoid leakage. Soap water can be smeared on the gas pipeline to stop detection. If there are bubbles, it will mark the leakage of the pipeline.
The safety of kitchen should not be ignored. More attention should be paid to the details. Safety should be the premise in the choice of equipment and the overall planning of kitchen. At the same time, the fire fighting system in kitchen is also indispensable.
There is no trivial matter in peace, and every mistake is always hated. It's not easy to make food and beverage. The problem of safety can't be ignored. Don't let all the hard work turn to ashes!