Code for Safe Use of Electric Explosive Furnace for Kitchen Equipment
1. Check whether the plug and power socket of the electric explosion furnace are within the safe range before use. If there is water or oil pollution.
2. Connect the power supply, adjust the required temperature, pay attention to whether there are bubbles in the heating pipe and whether the oil is rising. If there is no such phenomenon, it indicates that the electric explosion furnace is in trouble. The power supply should be cut off immediately, contact the engineers for maintenance, and the users should not dismantle it without permission.
3. During the operation of the frying furnace, the oil must not exceed 3/5 of the storage tank in order to avoid oil spilling out of the tank when feeding. When using, the operation should be steady so as to avoid oil splashing and scalding.
4. Cut off the power supply in time after closing work in mid-night and late-night. When closing work in the evening, the main machine can only be wiped with a cloth. Be careful when cleaning the heating copper pipe, so as not to break the welding joint of the copper pipe.
Specification for safe use of microwave ovens
1. Check whether the plugs and sockets are within the safe range when connecting the power supply.
2. Choose the container properly when using and observe whether the operation achieves the effect. If there is a breakdown, contact the engineering department in time, and do not move indiscriminately.
3. When the heating time is not reached, the furnace door shall not be opened at will, so as not to injure people by intense ultraviolet radiation.
4. It is strictly forbidden to heat all vacuum packaged goods or tinned drinks in order to avoid explosion when the goods are heated.
5. When finished cleaning, power supply should be cut off in time, only wipe with a cloth, and no water droplets on the main engine. The glass turntable should be placed lightly so as not to break.
Standard for Safe Use of Juice Press
1. Install the juicer normally, connect the power supply to check the operation of the machine, stop using immediately if there is any abnormality, and contact the engineering department personnel for maintenance.
2. Feeding should be appropriate, generally not more than 1/2 of the cup, water is appropriate to cover the raw material, cover the safety cover, the key to start operation.
3. Operators should be cautious and attentive, and the water overflowing the cup mouth should be cleaned in time, so as to avoid the spark caused by the water flowing into the machine keys.
4. When operating, the auxiliary group should be used to agitate the raw material, and the finger should not be directly inserted into the turning material to avoid cutting the finger with the machine blade.
5. Cut off the power supply after use, wipe the fuselage with a rag, rinse the juice cup with water, and store it upside down.