Kitchen utensils are indispensable kitchen equipment in the kitchen. Without these equipment, people can not cook food. The functions and functions of all kinds of kitchen utensils in life are different. So when using them, we should use them reasonably, and at the same time, we should pay attention to matching with kitchen style. So what are the taboos on the use of kitchen utensils?
1. Avoid boiling mung beans in an iron pot. Because mungbean contains tannin, it will produce black tannin iron when it meets iron at high temperature, which makes mungbean soup black and has special smell. It not only affects appetite and taste, but also is harmful to human body.
2. Avoid stainless steel or iron pot boiling traditional Chinese medicine. Because there are many alkaloids and biochemical substances in traditional Chinese medicine, especially under heating conditions, there will be many chemical reactions with stainless steel or iron, or make drugs ineffective, or even produce certain toxicity (when there are more complexes).
3. Avoid using aluminium pots to serve dishes. Aluminum pot is an obsolete kitchenware. Because of its poor corrosion resistance, weak alkali, weak acid, salt and other substances will be biochemical reactions to produce special compounds, so dishes, wine, monosodium glutamate and so on should not be packed in aluminum containers overnight. Also, eggs should not be stirred in an aluminium pot, because the white will turn gray when it meets aluminium, and the yolk will turn green. Leftovers, soup, etc. should not stay overnight in aluminium containers.
4. Avoid using cypress or odorous wood for cooking boards. Cypress wood contains odor and toxic substances. It not only pollutes dishes, but also easily causes vomiting, dizziness and abdominal pain. Therefore, the preferred wood for folk vegetable boards is white fruit, saponin, birch and willow.
5. Avoid using painted or carved bamboo chopsticks. Paint applied to chopsticks not only contains lead, benzene and other chemical substances, which is harmful to health, but also has a peculiar smell when heated, affecting appetite. The carved bamboo chopsticks look beautiful because they hide dirt and dirt, are not easy to clean, breed bacteria, and are easy to cause disease.
6. Avoid using all kinds of colored pottery as condiments. Seasonings are best served in glassware. Benzene and other pathogenic and colored porcelain contain lead and carcinogens. With the aging and decay of colored porcelain, radon in pattern pigments pollutes food and is harmful to human body.