The cost of commercial kitchen equipment is relatively high. I'm sure I want to use it for a long time. So the maintenance of kitchen equipment is very important. Not only can it keep its best condition, but also its service life will be prolonged.
Commercial kitchen equipment can be divided into the following five categories: electric heating, gas, refrigeration, ventilation and conditioning. Different equipment has different maintenance methods, different failure has different maintenance methods.
First, water heating equipment is prone to scale, which affects heat conduction and wastes energy. Regular scale removal is required.
1. Vinegar extract, citric acid or special solid scale remover can be added to water to remove the scale. It takes about 1g scale remover to remove 3G scale.
2. Seafood steaming tank and other equipment with water biliary, water is not edible, water boiling repeatedly. Fresh water must be changed once a day.
3. The gear must be lubricated regularly to check whether the belt is loose.
Second, including equipment: gas stove, gas-fired iron plate burning, gas spaghetti furnace, etc.
1. Check regularly whether the gas interface is leaking and whether the ventilation ignition device can ignite normally. All gas switches and valves should be checked.
2. Daily maintenance: Clean fan blades of condenser regularly, check motor current, circuit, lack of refrigerant, etc.
Three, including equipment: front-end purifier, back-end purifier, fan, wind cabinet and so on.
Commercial kitchen equipment maintenance must pay attention to, in daily maintenance, remember to regularly clean smoke hood, lampblack purifier, smoke exhaust pipeline, fan and air holder, according to the situation, use wet cloth or fire alkali degreasing agent to clean up oil pollution. Cleaning must be thorough to avoid fire.