Hygiene of kitchen utensils is the difficulty and key point in home cleaning.
1. basic requirements
In family cleaning, kitchen hygiene occupies the main position. Kitchen hygiene includes food hygiene, tableware hygiene, storage hygiene, personal hygiene, kitchen environmental hygiene and kitchen utensil hygiene. Kitchen hygiene is closely related to human health. As the saying goes, "illness comes from mouth". The disease here refers to the effects of contaminated food on human health. Kitchen hygiene should be done in the following aspects:
(1) always adhere to the environmental hygiene in the kitchen, and pay attention to ventilation and deflation.
(2) kitchen furniture, cooking utensils and tableware should be cleaned and sterilized regularly. Put it neatly.
(3) all kinds of condiments, fresh vegetables and fresh meat should be stored properly to prevent flavour from metamorphosis.
2. cleaning of cutlery
(1) the order of washing is: first wash the utensils without oil, then wash the tableware with oil. First wash small pieces of tableware, wash large pieces of tableware, wash the dishes first, then wash the pot.
(2) disinfection of tableware is usually done by blanching, boiling, bleaching and steaming. Boiling disinfection is the ideal way to disinfect the family.
(3) the placement of tableware. The placement of tableware should be divided into different categories: bowls and bowls together, the same type of tableware should be placed in order of size and shape to prevent knocking.
(4) cleaning of cooking utensils. Iron cooking utensils are simply rusty. They should be put under the faucet immediately and washed with bamboo broom. If the iron pot has a fishy smell, you can add water to the pot and put some vegetable leaves. Generally, you can remove the fishy smell by boiling them until they are washed out.
3. cleaning of cutting tools and boards.
(1) After the knife is used up, clean it with a clean cloth and put it in a dry and safe place to prevent injury: if it is not used for a long time, the surface should be coated with butter.
(2) the chopping board should be finished with wood and should be scraped to prevent mould.
4. cleaning of bowls and chopsticks
Chopsticks and bowls are places where tableware is stored. They should be washed regularly to keep them clean and prevent secondary contamination of tableware. The items in the cupboard should be taken out regularly. Rinse thoroughly with detergent.