1. All kitchen equipment, facilities and utensils shall be operated in a civilized manner and shall be operated and managed in accordance with the standard.
2. make maintenance measures for all kitchen equipment, and everyone will obey them.
3. all personal utensils in the kitchen are properly kept, used and maintained by myself.
4. Sharing utensils in the kitchen, put them back to the prescribed position after use, not to change without authorization, while strengthening maintenance and normal use.
5. All special tools in the kitchen, such as sculpture, flower mouth and other tools, are kept in the custody of a special person. Records are made when borrowed, key points are returned and quality checked.
6. kitchen appliances need to go through the relevant formalities.
7. kitchen utensils and utensils (including spare parts) are not allowed to be taken out without permission.
8. kitchen utensils and utensils should be handled gently to avoid man-made damage.
9. Users of kitchen utensils shall be responsible for the maintenance and maintenance of such utensils. If the equipment and tools are damaged or lost due to non-compliance with operating rules and kitchen discipline, compensation shall be made according to the price.
10. regular inspection and maintenance. After the equipment is damaged, it must be inspected by the maintenance personnel. If it can be repaired, it will be repaired. If it can not be repaired and needs to be replaced, it should report to the competent department at a higher level for examination and approval.